Description: The course will cover the AAOIFI Shari’ah Standards (SS) of buying and selling gold or currencies online and related issues.
Goal: Upon completion of the course students will increase their level of knowledge and awareness in relation with the transaction of gold and currencies that complying with the Sharia rulings.
Start Date: December 5, 2021
Day/Time: Sunday 10:30 AM UTC
Course Duration: 8 weeks (60 min)
- SS (1): Trading in Currencies
- SS (4): Settlement of Debt by Set-Off
- SS (19): Loan (Qard)
- SS (31): Controls on Gharar in Financial Transactions
- SS (38): Online Financial Dealings
- SS (49): Unilateral and Bilateral Promise.
- SS (51): Options to Revoke Contracts Due to Incomplete Performance..
- SS (52): Options to Reconsider (Cooling-Off Options, Either-Or Options, and Options to Revoke Due to Non-Payment)
- SS (57): Gold and Its Trading Parameters in Shari'ah